Here is an alternative to those higher fat glazes you can opt to make for your sweets, and save a little on those dastardly love handles we carry around – Milk Glaze.
Such a simple recipe, and perfect for those times you totally forgot about a topping or buying icing at the store. Don’t fret…here’s your kitchen solution!
Type: Dessert Recipe
Serve with: hot cross buns, fresh berries, other dessert treats
Prep Time: 4 min
Yield: Enough to cover 18 buns
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2.75 tsp milk – warm
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together in a small mixing bowl.
- Drizzle on the treats of your choice.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Sweets Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- National Hot Cross Bun Day: How to Bake Hot Cross Buns with Milk Glaze
- How to Make Kimberly’s Creamed Cheese Icing
- How to Bake Vanilla Cupcakes: National Vanilla Cupcake Day
- How to Cook Old Fashioned Turner Family Fudge
- How to Bake Christmas Oatmeal Frosties