This recipe NEVER fails!
Serve With: Joy
Yield: A lifetime of Love!
Nutrition Facts: This is the healthiest recipe I know of…
1. Add parts daily to potion stirring continuously.
* Tip: Never add envy, boastfulness, pride, rudeness, selfishness, anger, record keeping or evil.
2. Enjoy a lifetime of Love!
If you and your Sweetie can’t seem to get it right and aren’t getting along, check out this story about “The Magic of Making Up“!
See 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 for more on this recipe…
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!
I hope you enjoyed today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. Get your own King James Bible for only $2.77:
[tags]love, love potion, love recipe, miscellaneous, Valentine’s Day, low calorie recipe, healthy recipe, home remedy, Christian recipe, Christian, The Magic of Making Up[/tags]
- Fire Magic Grills: Sleek, Durable Luxury
- Mother’s Day Menu Ideas Chosen by Mom
- Catch Sexy Valentine’s Day Ideas with Web Chef, Kimberly Turner, on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Hot Chocolate Has Romancing Power
- Candy Apples You Probably Shouldn’t Eat…