How to Cook Lobster & Apple Stuffed Manicotti
Here is a video I did a while ago, but it is still probably my favorite recipe: Lobster & Apple Stuffed Manicotti with a White Wine Reduction (and Baby Spinach Salad with a Beautiful and Ever-Easy Vinaigrette).
My husband, Kenney, created and made this recipe for me for one of my birthdays years ago. He didn’t write down the recipe, so over the years, we have attempted to recreate it. This is the closest we have come, and we would like to share it with you.
* If we don’t get it perfect, it sure is fun trying with LOBSTER! It is my absolute favorite food!
Lobster & Apple Stuffed Manicotti:
- I hope you enjoyed this recipe. We certainly do!
Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. If you love lobster the way I do, you may want to check out this fun book:
- How to Make ‘Bobbin’ for Honey Brown Apple Cider’
- How to Cook Pasta Video
- Swedish Food Favorites?
- How to Make Kimberly’s Creamed Cheese Icing
- How to Cook Easy Weeknight Pasta Dish in 30 Minutes