I always put seeds of some kind into my breads, but why not add more than 1 kind? Also, I love using yogurt to bake, as it keeps things moist…I hope you enjoy this bread, especially for breakfast! ~ Kimberly Edwards
Serve With: Softened butter
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs 35 min
Yield: 1 loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir in the order presented.
2. Turn on the machine to the Dark cycle, if you have one.
* Tip: If dough looks too wet, add more flour 1 tbsp at a time; if dough looks too dry, add more water 1 tsp at a time.
3. It takes 2 hr, 35 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
4. When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
5. Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
I love using yogurt to bake with…It keeps the moisture in and gives a hint of a tang…Yum!
I hope you enjoy this Bread recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. If you don’t have a bread machine yet, you seriously don’t know what you’re missing! I think it’s my favorite appliance!!! Get yours today:
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Wheat Bran Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Mediterranean Bread for the Bread Machine
- Kimberly’s Carrot Dill Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Superb Sweet Potato Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread for the Bread Machine