How to Bake Kimberly’s Wheat Bran Bread for the Bread Machine
Yet another weekly staple bread in our household made in the bread machine. Yum Yum and very versatile too! ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Softened butter
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs 35 min
Yield: 1 loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir in the order presented.
2. Turn on the machine to the Dark cycle, if you have one.
* Tip: If dough looks too wet, add more flour 1 tbsp at a time; if dough looks too dry, add more water 1 tsp at a time.
3. It takes 2 hr, 35 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
4. When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
5. Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
I hope you enjoyed this Bread recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. If you don’t have a bread machine yet, you seriously don’t know what you’re missing! I think it’s my favorite appliance!!! Get yours today:
[tags]bran, bran bread, bread, baking, bread machine, wheat bran, healthy recipe[/tags]
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Yogurt & Seed Bread for the Bread Machine
- Kimberly’s Carrot Dill Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Superb Sweet Potato Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Savory Onion & Garlic Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Healthy & Simple 7 Grain Bread