Just had an urge to make chocolate chip muffins, but kicked up! They turn a beautiful pink strawberry color, perfect for springtime! ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Milk
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 20-25 min
Yield: 12 large muffins
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Red M&Ms – Or any other color you prefer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix Bisquick and sugar. * Tip: If your bisquick mix is a little bit older, add ~ 1 tsp baking powder to reactivate it.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg and mix with milk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
- Add m&ms and stir them in gently until evenly distributed.
- In a greased muffin tin, or a tin with muffin cups, evenly disperse mix into each opening.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool a few minutes and take muffins out of pan, and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Serve with cold milk and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this Dessert Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
P.S. Grab a new muffin tray that’s silicone! Saves your life when baking muffins – non-stick & they pop right out:
[tags]m&ms, chocolate, chocolate muffins, muffins, baking[/tags]
- How to Bake Buckwheat Sour Cherry Muffins with Honey Glaze
- How to Bake the Best Vegan Banana Pecan Muffins
- How to Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- How to Bake Blueberry Burst Muffins
- How to Bake Mango Masala Chai Quinoa Muffins