Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Yield: 1 pita pizza (~ 4 slices)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Lightly coat pita with olive oil.
3. Drain liquid from crab meat and evenly spread on pita.
4. Sprinkle spices on top.
5. Cover with cheese and top with tomato, mushroom and sweet pepper slices.
6. Bake in oven for ~ 10 min or until cheese is melted.
7. Slice into 4 pieces and Enjoy!
So pretty, and easy to make for a quick lunch, or for guests that just ‘pop’ in! I love pita pizzas!
I hope you enjoyed this Pizza from Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. For more great recipes, for 2 people, check out this great eBook:
- How to Bake Classic Pita Pizzas
- Moving? You Need Pizza!
- How to Cook Quick & Easy Fried Pitas
- How to Cook Cilantro & Lime Tuna Melts: Cupboard Cooking
- Is Pizza Your Favorite Food?