This Christmas Pot Pourri is a Holiday MUST! Fill you home with Christmas Cheer and Holiday Ambiance… ~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Type: Recipes You Do Not Eat
Serve With: Christmas Cheer!
Prep Time: ~ 8 min
Cook Time: Continuous Simmering over the Holidays
Nutrition Facts: * Note: This is a non-edible recipe!
- 3/4 large sauce pot water
- citrus peelings – You may use any citrus peels.
- 6 cinnamon sticks – broken in 1/2
- 1 handful whole cloves
- ~12 slices fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 large handful cedar leaves
- 1.0′ bough pine – cut in pieces to fit into pot
- Fill a large sauce pot 3/4 full of water.
- On lowest heat, add all ingredients and allow to simmer.
- As you eat Christmas clementines, oranges or any citrus fruit over the Holidays, continue to add peels, etc, along with extra portions of the other ingredients to keep it fresh. * Tip: Also, continue to add water throughout the day to keep it at 3/4 full.
- Enjoy throughout the entire Holiday season!
* Tip: Make sure to turn off the stove burner overnight!
I hope you enjoy this Christmas Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
[tags]pot pourri, Christmas recipe, Christmas, how to make pot pourri, make your own pot pourri, make pot pourri, recipes for the home, fragrance recipes, fragrance, citrus, Holiday recipe[/tags]
- How to Make Holiday Citrus Surprise Pot Pourri on the Stove
- How to Brew Cranberry Lemon Oil Iced Tea from Scratch
- How to Bake Dark & Delicious Holiday Fruit Cake
- How to Make Kimberly’s Canadian Homemade Holiday Eggnog
- How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog