Kimberly’s Carrot Dill Bread for the Bread Machine
We make fresh juice almost every day now, and I started with only carrots, and decided…I need to make bread too, so why not use the newly grated carrot? Perfect idea!!! Carrot Dill bread…Voila! ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Softened butter or cream cheese
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs 35 min
Yield: 1 loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir in the order presented.
2. Turn on the machine to the Dark cycle, if you have one.
* Tip: If dough looks too wet, add more flour 1 tbsp at a time; if dough looks too dry, add more water 1 tsp at a time.
3. It takes 2 hr, 35 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
4. When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
5. Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
Apple butter would even be a great accoutrement with this bread, as apples and carrots are often combine in breads.
However, creamed cheese is heavenly too!
I hope you enjoyed this Bread recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. If you don’t have a bread machine yet, you seriously don’t know what you’re missing! I think it’s my favorite appliance!!! Get yours today:
P.P.S. For more great bread machine recipes, check out this fantastic book:
[tags]carrot bread, carrot, bread machine, bread, dill, bread machine recipe[/tags]
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Wheat Bran Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Yogurt & Seed Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Savory Onion & Garlic Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Mole Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Kimberly’s World Premier Tabbouleh Bread