Do you love Cajun, Creole or simply Southern cooking?
Well, check out web chef, Kimberly Turner, in the kitchen with executive chef of Toronto’s Big Daddy’s Bourbon Street Bistro & Oyster Bar, Lyndon O’Hearn, creating New Orleans style deliciousness for you all to learn in the comfort of your own home…
…or maybe it will just whet your taste buds and spark you to come on out and be gastronomically pampered at Big Daddy’s.
Learn how to make Cornbread Bruschetta, Creole Calamari, and Bronzed Catfish all with a Louisiana flare that’s unsurpassed.
The dishes, reportedly, were as tasty & flamboyant as they appear. Try them at home with these simple techniques you have learned in the video above from Kimberly Turner & Lyndon O’Hearn.
Share with us:
- What’s your favorite Cajun/Creole style dish to make/eat?
- Have you eaten @ Big Daddy’s before? How did you like it? What did you try on the menu?
- Leave a comment below and share your experiences, likes and dislikes.
- Kimberly Hosts UniGirl Canada Campus Cuisine Series in Toronto
- Toronto’s Big Daddy’s Bourbon St. Bistro & Oyster Bar Does it Big!
- Want Your Eatery to be a Featured Restaurant Review on CookingWithKimberly.com ?
- Radio: Catch Canada Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly & Ted Lehman
- Radio: Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly & Ted Lehman