How to Cook Kenney’s Melt-In-Your-Mouth Meatloaf
This is my husband’s Southern Meatloaf recipe that barely lasts for leftovers…So, we try to make as much as we can handle…LOL…Meatloaf sandwiches are one of my favorite things for a leftover meal! Yum! ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: My Kickin’ Sweet Southern Cornbread and Collard Greens
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: ~ 30 min
Yield: 5 servings, plus leftovers for the next day!
1. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, torn bread slices, eggs, onions, sea salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning and garlic powder.
2. In a small bowl, combine tomato paste and water until it is an even consistency.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Add about 1/4 of the mixture to the meat mixture.
5. Combine ingredients, using clean hands, until all ingredients are evenly dispersed.
6. In a large baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, arrange meat mixture, away from edges, about 2 inches high.
7. Pour the rest of the tomato mixture on top of the meat.
8. Bake on 375 for about 40 minutes, or until a knife check reveals no pinkness.
9. Serve with my Kickin’ Sweet Southern Cornbread and Greens.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family does!
I hope you enjoy this Beef recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Check out this awesome pan specifically made to cook meatloaf, with a lifter to get it safely out of the pan:
[tags]meatloaf, meatloaf recipe, ground beef, beef, main dish, Southern recipe, soul food[/tags]
- How to BBQ Spicy Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers + Video
- How to Cook Meatballs & Gravy + Video
- How to Cook Chicken Meatballs + Video
- How to Cook Mexican Quinoa Salad + Video: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Bake Kicked Up Sweet Cornbread for the Bread Machine