Web Chef Review: The Cheesecake Factory – Dallas, TX
Many of you know, I really don’t like cake much, but bake them because everyone else does and they’re gorgeous works of art too! LOL
However, I do love 3 obscure cakes in this world:
1. Angel Food Cake – My mom’s is thee BEST!
2. Dirt Cake – which is really more like an oreo custard pudding.
3. CHEESECAKE – This is one of my greatest weaknesses – oh yeah!
So, of course, I had to share with you this fabulous holiday and a tip…
…If you go to a Cheesecake Factory restaurant on July 30th, you’ll get slices of cheesecake for 1/2 price!
Check out TheCheesecakeFactory.com for more information…
Mmm…let me know what kind you go and get…
I hope you enjoyed this Dessert post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]dessert, cheesecake, Cheesecake Factory restaurant, Cheesecake Factory, cakes, sweets[/tags]
- National Cheesecake Day Rocked!
- Cool Fiat Car Birthday Cake Video
- Is It Just Me or Has Olive Garden Changed Their Calamari Recipe?
- National Angel Food Cake Day: Enhancements with Filling
- How to Make Kimberly’s Creamed Cheese Icing