It’s So Hot, You Could Bake Cookies in Your Car?
I know you’ve all heard people say, “You could fry an egg on the sidewalk, it’s so hot!”
She has figured out that with a temperature outside of 95 degrees, that the internal temperature of her car gets up to 200 degrees. Wow…that’s hot!
Not only that, it will bake her chocolate cookies just fine!
So, if you’re busy, just bake ’em in the car while you’re at work or shopping…
Just think…you are using solar energy and making out planet Greener at the same time!
Check out the original post @: Woman Bakes Cookies on Dashboard
I hope you enjoyed this Cookie post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Check out 47 of the World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes here:
[tags]chocolate chip cookies, cookies, summer heat, solar energy, energy conservation, dashboard, heat, baking, baking in car[/tags]
- How to Bake Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies + Video: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Bake Kahlua Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Web Chef Review: Voortman Chunky Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Crescent Cookies Recipe: Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day
- How to Bake Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies