Refreshing & absolutely thirst-quenching, this Watermelon Punch will serve well at your Victoria Day BBQ!
We’re hoping for the sunshine & the heat that comes along with it, and this watermelon bevvy will satisfy that thirst – and it’s customizable.
- Tip: Be sure to provide ice cubes when serving.
Type: Beverage Recipe
- 1 large watermelon – washed
- 1 small knob of ginger
- 1 tub of strawberry sherbet
- 6 medium sized strawberries – washed & hulled
- Note: this punch can be made eliminating the sherbet, if so desired – just leave it out. The punch will still be amazing.
- Cut the watermelon into slices, suitable in size to run through the juicer. Keep one watermelon slice aside and cut it into cubes to be used for garnish on top of the punch.
- Run the watermelon pieces through the juicer, followed by the ginger knob.
- Refrigerate the juice for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator. Stir the tub of sherbet into the punch mixture.
- Pour the watermelon/ginger/sherbet punch into a punch bowl or an attractive large pitcher.
- Note: If you are planning to add alcohol to the punch, now would be the time to stir the preferred alcohol into the punch.
- Garnish punch with watermelon cubes and whole strawberries, and serve.
This delicious punch is very thirst quenching, and is a beautiful pink color too. Your guests will be making many trips to the punch bowl, whether you kick it up with alcohol or not.
- Note: The leftover punch can be kept refrigerated for a couple days.
Watermelon Punch is the perfect addition to your Victoria Day table.
- Web Chef Review: Bacardi Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri Mix from Concentrate
- How to Make Cranberry Lemonade Punch: 4th of July Fare
- How to Make Tangy Citrus-Ade: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Make Iced Orange Grog with Rum: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to Make Watermelon & Cucumber Salad: Victoria Day Recipes