Type: Main Dish
Serve With: A fresh, crisp side salad
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 14 min
Yield: 4 burgers
1. Mix all ingredients in a large mixig bowl until combined evenly.
2. Form burger patties with your hands and either put into a pre-heated frying pan on medium heat or a pre-heated grill.
3. Brown on both sides and be sure they’re cooked in the middle.
* Tip: The fatter the burgers, the lower you need to cook them on so that the outside isn’t overdone and the inside cooks through.
4. Enjoy on buns, gourmet bread or by themselves with a side of vegetables.
Such a solidly delicious meal every time, and good all year round, even if it’s too cold to BBQ – throw them in a frying pan!!!
I hope you enjoyed this Turkey Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. If you’re looking for the best frying pan around, my choice is a Calphalon (heavy duty like a cast iron pan, but non-stick to boot, and oven safe):
- How to BBQ Southwest Burgers
- How to Cook Quick & Easy Fried Pitas
- The Best Frying Pan I’ve Ever Used
- How to Cook the Best Hamburgers in Town
- How to Perfectly Sear a Chicken Breast