Severed Hand Punch is not only frightening to hear, but freakish to serve for a scary Halloween party!
Severed Hand Punch:
Mixing a package each of orange & purple drink mix will create a disgusting, dark color, perfect for such a ghoulish Halloween party!
Type: Beverage Recipe
Prep Time: about 10 – 12 min
Freeze Time: 2 – 3 hrs
Yield: 1 punch bowl
- 1 packet orange drink mix – Kool Aid or similar
- 1 packet grape drink mix – Kool Aid or similar
- water – as much as called for on drink packets
- sugar – as much as called for on drink packets
- 1 L bottle ginger ale
- frozen hands – made with water or drink mixture created
- vodka – optional
- Combine packets of drink mixes with water & sugar called for and stir to combine completely.
- Using new, clean surgical gloves, pour some water or drink mixture into them, securing the opening with a tie or elastic. Place in freezer & freeze completely – about 2-3 hrs.
- Combine orange & purple drink with ginger ale in a punch bowl. If spiking the punch, add vodka.
- Remove frozen hands from gloves, by peeling away or cutting them off, if necessary.
- Float frozen hands in punch to keep cool & serve.
- How to Make Cranberry Lemonade Punch: 4th of July Fare
- How to Make Watermelon Punch: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Make Christmas Eggnog
- How to Make Iced Orange Grog with Rum: Father’s Day Flavor
- Web Chef Review + Contest: Smart Oven Gloves by Amazing Ventures