Red & white, and full of fresh, sweet flavor, Raspberry Parfaits with Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction is just perfect for Victoria Day weekend.
Raspberry Parfaits with Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction:
Parfaits, especially raspberry parfaits, are fantastic desserts, but this Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar reduction takes the parfait to a whole new, elegant level. This recipe allows for 4 servings.
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Yield: 4 parfaits
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup raspberry vinegar – I used Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar.
For the Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction:
- In a small saute pan, bring the Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the volume is reduced by at least one half.
- Note: The vinegar will become thick, syrupy and super sweet. It will be ready to drizzle in and over the parfaits.
For the Parfait:
- Place your parfait glasses in the freezer before filling, for at least 45 minutes.
- Place a few raspberries in the bottom of the parfait glasses.
- Add a couple scoops of ice cream, followed by a few more berries and a drizzle of the vinegar reduction.
- Add another scoop of ice cream, followed by a few more berries and another drizzle of the vinegar reduction.
- Repeat with more ice cream, raspberries, drizzle of the vinegar reduction, and a generous dollop of whipped cream.
- Top with 2 or 3 raspberries.
The fresh raspberries and the vinegar reduction will give a great contrast of color between the 3 ice cream layers, and the taste is absolutely decadent.
The flavor of the Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction is so sweet and syrupy, you will be tempted to eat it by the spoonful, and it adds something very unique and scrumptious to the parfaits.
Raspberry Parfaits with Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction are a very quick & easy dessert for entertaining, but it is also a great dessert any day of the week.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar
- How to Make Napa Valley Strawberry Balsamic Jello Parfaits + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar
- It’s National Strawberry Parfait Day! Make One
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Blood Orange Vinegar