In fact, many times, 3 ingredients is all you need to make something amazing. Often, more ingredients than that and you can start messing up and overpowering the people wanting to eat your food.
The simplest of combinations can be fully appreciated, flavors isolated with your taste buds and your brain, and fully, completely enjoyed.
Yes, this is a simple recipe, so easy…More so, I wanted to share with you the flavor combination, since this does not require a lot of cooking or preparation.
However, you will enjoy this ice cream flavor just as much as a very complicated sweets recipe.
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 4 mins
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp kiwi jam or preserves
- 1 1/2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Simply scoop your ice cream into a bowl.
- Top with kiwi preserves & chocolate chips.
- Enjoy to the extreme!
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Bake Kahlua Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- National Chocolate Milkshake Day: How to Make Chocolate Milkshakes
- How to Make Creamy Vanilla Bean Ice Cream: National Sundae Day
- How to Make Crème de Menthe Parfaits
- Happy National Chocolate Pudding Day – How to Make It!