Dreamy Strawberry Slice is a sumptuous dessert that will quickly disappear at your Victoria Day get-together!
Dreamy Strawberry Slice:
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Chill Time: 4 hrs total
Yield: 13″ x 9″ pan
- 4 cups of fresh strawberries – washed, hulled & sliced
- 2 regular pkgs of strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- 1 cup Cool Whip whipped topping – thawed
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 pkg cream cheese (375 grams) – softened
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Mix crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in, the whipped topping and spread mixture over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate.
- Stir boiling water into jello powder in a large bowl and stir until well dissolved. Stir in the cold water. Refrigerate until partly thickened. Stir in the strawberries.
- Remove cream cheese base from refrigerator and spoon strawberry mix over the cream cheese base mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into suitable sized slices and serve.
- You can top with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- How to Make Napa Valley Strawberry Balsamic Jello Parfaits + Video
- It’s National Strawberry Parfait Day! Make One
- How to Make Coeur la Crème: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Make Mom’s Pink Jellied Holiday Salad
- National Strawberry Cream Pie Day: Thriller Recipe