National Deviled Egg Day has arrived and it’s time to make you some perfectly packaged Deviled Eggs.
These little gems contain balanced nutrients from which a complete organism forms.
They can transform bread doughs by allowing a structural framework, whereby leaveners grow, to thicken puddings & keep them smooth, bind meatloaf or burgers, and help in providing rich, smooth ice cream.
How to Make Deviled Eggs:
A family favorite is deviled eggs, perfect for parties or an every day treat. These tasty treats appeal to just about everyone.
Type: Hors d’Oeuvres Recipe
Serve with: sprinkled with fresh parsley
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 18 – 20 min
Yields: 24 deviled eggs
- Cook eggs to hard boiled. Cool & peel them.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks & put into a separate bowl.
- Line up whites on a serving platter, which has a bed of lettuce on it to support the egg whites to stand properly.
- Into a bowl with mashed yolks, add enough good mayonnaise to moisten the yolks. Mash all together.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper to taste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and a sprinkle of parsley.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika & garnish with a piece of parsley, if desired.
- Chill for at least 30 min.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Egg Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Divine Deviled Eggs
- How to Make Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs + Video
- How to Make Grandma Kasper’s Fabulous Potato Salad: Mother’s Day Delights
- How to Make Crab Stuffed Snow Peas: Easter Surprises
- How to Poach Eggs: It’s World Egg Day