I am happy to show you How to Make Breath-Friendly Tomato Salsa to enhance your fiesta on Cinco de Mayo!
You won’t have to walk around with your hand over your mouth when you talk, or worried someone will be scared off from your onion breath, while eating this breath-friendly salsa.
How to Make Breath Friendly Tomato Salsa:
The ingredients are straight forward and simple. The mixture is a delightfully delicious salsa you will enjoy. Although it doesn’t include onion or garlic, it is still super delicious.
Type: Condiment Recipe
Prep Time: 15 min
Yield: 2 cups
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 1 large tomato – finely diced, saving all juice
- 4 yellow grape tomatoes – finely diced, saving all juice
- juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/4 cup cucumber – diced
- 6 freshly ground peppercorns
- salt – to taste
- Dice tomatoes finely, saving all juices and place into a small bowl.
- Finely dice cucumber an add into tomato mixture.
- Add in black pepper.
- Combine and stir all ingredients.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over top of mixture and stir through.
- Season with salt, to taste & serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment alongside your dishes.
Once you learn how to make Breath-Friendly Tomato Salsa, your breath will benefit from this tasty and delicious condiment – one you can use with numerous dishes.
I hope you enjoy this Mexican Food Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Pico de Gallo Salsa: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Cook Tomato Dumplings with Meatballs
- Web Chef Kimberly Turner’s Cinco de Mayo Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Make Beef Burritos: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Make Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad