Ice Cream Sundaes are old classic treats that satisfy your inner child & inner foodie alike.
Varying ice cream flavors & syrups, adding nuts & sprinkles…it’s all up to you.
How to Make an Ice Cream Sundae:
Making sundaes is so much fun, especially for kids. This is a great alternative for serving cake for birthday parties, allowing the kids to make their own special creations.
Try using liqueurs for the syrup for an adult treat!
Type: Dessert Recipe
Serve with: whipped cream & a maraschino cherry
Prep Time: 5 min
Serves: one sundae
- 2 – 3 scoops ice cream
- drizzle syrup – chocolate, butterscotch, maple or fruit
- strawberries or other fruit
- nuts – if desired
- homemade whipped cream – to top
- maraschino cherry with stem
- Place 2 or 3 scoops of ice cream in a bowl.
- Drizzle any syrup you like – chocolate, butterscotch, maple or fruit syrup.
- Drop 3 sliced strawberries around the ice cream or any fruit you prefer.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle nuts over the sundae, if you desire.
- Finally, top with a maraschino cherry with its stem on.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Sweet Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Creamy Vanilla Bean Ice Cream: National Sundae Day
- National Chocolate Milkshake Day: How to Make Chocolate Milkshakes
- How to Make Crème de Menthe Parfaits
- How to Make National Crème de Menthe Day Parfaits
- National Butterscotch Pudding Day a Hit with Creamy Recipe