Serve With: whipped cream
Prep Time: 1 min
Yield: 1 shot
2. Carefully pour half & half cream, letting the cream trickle down the side of the glass, to float the layer of cream on top of the liqueur.
* Tip: It will float on top of the creme de cacao and make a beautiful, clean layer if you pour slowly.
* Optional: Gently place a dab of whipped cream on top of the layers and place a maraschino cherry nestled into the whipped cream.
3. Enjoy, ideally by sipping, but you may shoot it too! Yum!
These are my mother’s favorite, and probably the only type of alcoholic beverage she enjoys…Just so tasty!
I hope you enjoy this Liqueur recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. Check out this fabulous book about cooking and other recipes with Classic Liqueurs! Yum!:
- What’s the Difference Between Milk and Half & Half Cream? Web Chef, Kimberly Edwards Answers
- How to Make After 8 Chocolate Mint Iced Tea
- My Very First Irish Car Bomb Shot @ Fox and Hound in Dallas
- Golden Pear Liqueur is Delectable!
- Happy National Chocolate Pudding Day – How to Make It!