It’s tailgating time, and what’s better than using a Dry Spice Rub for either grilling or roasting meat?
How to Make a Dry Spice Rub for Meat:
Type: Condiment Recipe
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 2 – 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 – 1.5 tbsp black pepper
- 1 heaping tbsp Ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp dry ground mustard
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 – 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 heaping tsp sweet smoked paprika powder
- In s small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using your hands, mix thoroughly, breaking up any clumps with your fingers.
- Use this dry rub to coat meat or vegetables.
- Tip: Reserve some spices, if desired, to sprinkle on top when serving carved or sliced meat.
I hope you enjoy this Condiment Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make a Dry Rub for Pork Loin + Video
- How to Cook Brisket-Style Pork Loin Roast + Video: Tailgating Central
- How to Roast Smoked Paprika Whole Chicken + Video
- How to Cook Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops + Video
- How to Make Napa Valley Sweet & Spicy Mango Vinaigrette + Video