Here’s some good tips on how to keep your Green Onions Fresh in the Fridge, until you’re ready to use them!
Ugh…That figures, right?
Well, What do you do then?
Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
The best thing you can do is make sure they are not wet…pat them dry before packaging.
You will want to wrap them well in aluminum foil and put them in your vegetable drawer (crisper) in the refrigerator.
This should do it for you. This is also the best way to keep celery. It keeps longer in aluminum foil than it does in the plastic bag it comes in.
I hope you find this Cooking Tip helpful for keeping your green onions fresh in the fridge on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
Playlist: Onion Recipes + Reviews
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Super Food Salad
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Kale
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Peppers
- Web Chef Review: Organic Green Kale by Sprouts for Life
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Horseradish at Harvest Barn Country Markets