Grilled Pork Tenderloin is a quick & easy solution to something really delicious…
Pork tenderloins are like the filet mignon of pork cuts. They also cook relatively quickly with the massive ability to impart flavors that make your taste buds happy.
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: 15 min
Grill Time: 6 – 10 min
Serves: ~ 4 people
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp bacon fat
- 2 tbsp olive oil – or you can use all 4 tbsp of either one
- ~ 1/4 tsp black pepper
- ~ 1/4 tsp sea salt
- few dashes cayenne pepper
- seasoning salt – I used Baker’s Ribs BBQ Rub.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse pork tenderloin under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush with 2 tbsp bacon fat + 2 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with spices.
- On the grill, brown pork tenderloin on all sides, which will take a few minutes per side.
- Place pork tenderloin on center part of grill where the element is turned off, leaving the side burners on at 375 degrees F and cook for 5 – 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and cook pork tenderloin until it has reached an internal temperature of 160 – 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the BBQ grill, oven and transfer to a cutting board covered with a loose tent of aluminum foil for 5 minutes to allow tenderloin to rest in order to retain the juices.
- Slice on a bias, against the grain, into medallions and serve with tasty side dishes and or dipping sauces, as desired.
The next time you’re entertaining, consider grilling up some pork tenderloin!
What kind of knife is that?
- How to Cook Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- How to Cook Chipotle, Smoked Paprika & Pistachio Crusted Pork Tenderloin + Video
- How to Grill a Top Sirloin Steak
- How to Cook Roast of Beef on the BBQ: Canada Day Cookout
- How to Cook Cherry Tea Braised Pork Loin + Video