That’s the real truth of the matter.
In fact, this may be my absolute favorite way to eat corn. Yes, I think it is!
This is such an easy, flavorful recipe that takes no time at all, and it will impress to the fullest extent of impressions! LOL
Enjoy this fabulous recipe.
Type: Side Dish Recipe
Serve With: softened butter
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 corn cobs – husked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt – to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper – to taste
- butter – softened; to serve with
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Husk corn on the cob and clean off corn silk.
- Coat corn cobs with olive oil using hands.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Put on grill and allow to slightly char on eat side, turning frequently and monitoring to be sure the flames don’t fully burn corn.
- Remove from BBQ and serve with softened butter, sea salt and pepper as a side dish.
I hope you enjoy this Corn Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Cook Quick Baked Potatoes in the Microwave
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Creamy Corn Casserole
- How to Make Quick Baked Potatoes
- How to Grill a Top Sirloin Steak
- How to Cook Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Corn Cakes