…hearty soups, stews & chowders.
Here is yet another American food recipe you can make easily with quick preparation – Shrimp Chowder!
What’s great about this show is that I show you 3 different variations on this same soup.
This is a very healthy way to cook to retain the nutrients, as well as the flavor. Watch and see.
Type: Soup Recipe
Serve With: French bread for dunking
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min – 1 hr
Yield: Serves 3
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below:
- 1 grilled corn on the cob – kernels sliced off
- 2 small carrots – diced
- 1/2 small sweet potato – peeled & diced
- 1/2 zucchini – peeled & diced
- 1/2 stalk celery – diced
- 1/4 cup onion – diced
- 5 or 6 green beans – trimmed & cut
- 2 slices bacon – cooked & crisp
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes – optional; halved or quartered
- 2 mushrooms – sliced
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp grains of paradise pepper seeds – or 3-4 peppercorns
- sea salt – to taste
- 3 small bay leaves
- ~ 2.25 cups chicken stock – approximately 1/2 – 3/4 cups per ramekin; you may use water or tea
- 3/4 – 1 cup small shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook bacon until brown & crispy. Break into pieces once cool.
- Prepare vegetables.
- Assemble vegetables, seasoning & stock into ramekins, filling ramekins to within 2-3 inches from top.
- Cook in oven with lids off for approximately 30 min. Take out & stir. Add shrimp to each ramekin.
- Replace lids and put back into oven for 10 min.
- Remove from oven and serve garnished with fresh parsley. Put lid on ajar and serve.
I hope you enjoy this Shrimp Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Chicken Pot Pie in Stoneware Ramekins
- How to Cook Rhubarb Moos in Stoneware Ramekins
- How to Cook Russian Beef Borscht in Stoneware Ramekins
- How to Cook French Onion Soup in Stoneware Ramekins from Scratch
- How to Cook Pluma Moos in Stoneware Ramekins