Again, this is another recipe of mine where I believe you should allow yourself to follow your senses’ delights with the variety of ingredients below. Season until your heart is content.
- papaya – cubed
- 1 tbsp peanut oil or butter
- lime juice
- lime wedge – to serve
- parsley or cilantro – chopped; as garnish
- Cube & seed papaya.
- Sautee papaya in a frying pan in peanut oil or butter on medium heat.
- After slightly browning, stir and toss in salt, pepper and lime juice at once.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley or cilantro, and a lime wedge on the side, if desired.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Papaya Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- 3 Juicy Recipes for National Papaya Month
- How to Make Thai Papaya Salad
- How to Make Tropical Papaya Smoothies
- How to Cook Fish Burgers with Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayo + Video
- How to Make Spinach Ranch Dressing: Memorial Day Celebrations