Pluma Moos is an Eastern European recipe of fruit stew, perfect made & enjoyed in cooler weather.
Either using fresh, seasonal fruit, or fruit you’ve frozen to save for a cold day, moos is a great way to get an easy dessert out of what you have with simple ingredients, and comfort food goodness.
There are a wide variety of Moos Recipes on the site, if you look around.
A larger family portion of moos can be made in a large pot, but tonight’s recipe is being shown to you in traditional Russian stoneware ramekins.
These Vyatka Ceramic Stoneware Ramekins are from FromRussia.com.
Type: Dessert Recipe
Serve With: swirl of cream or scoop of ice cream
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 30 -45 min
Yield: Serves 1
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below:
- 4-5 plums – pitted & quartered; fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup liquid – water or tea
- 1.25 tbsp cornstarch
- 1.25 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine plums, raisins, sugar and liquid in ramekin on placed on a cookie sheet.
- Place lid on top and cook for 30 -45 min.
- While cooking, whisk together cornstarch & water.
- Remove from oven and carefully taste test for sweetness. Adjust with sugar, if needed.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir.
- Place lid on ramekin and cook an additional 10 min.
- Remove and serve with a swirl of cream or a scoop of ice cream.
I hope you enjoy this Plum Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Rhubarb Moos in Stoneware Ramekins
- Web Chef Review: Vyatka Ceramics Stoneware Ramekin Set with Fork
- How to Cook Russian Beef Borscht in Stoneware Ramekins
- How to Cook Kasper Family German Holiday Moos
- How to Cook Shrimp Chowder in Stoneware Ramekins