…You notice some great, big, beautiful fish and stranger things like whole squid that are available.
- Ever wonder what the heck you do with squid?
- Ever wonder how to prepare it properly?
When I lived in Australia, I got hooked on squid, also called calamari.
Squid is not something to be scared of…It’s just something you “DIVE” into in the kitchen!
Here’s a video from me on How to Prepare Squid to be cooked, as well as a full recipe on How to Pan Sautee Squid with Sour Orange.
So, do try making squid without fear in your kitchen!
The worst thing that could happen is you cook it a bit more than 2 mins, it gets rubbery, and then you decide to make an awesome soup or stew with it that’s going to be awesome and make it tender again…Seriously! No worries, mate!
I hope you enjoyed this How to Cook Video on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Cook Calamari – Australian Style
- How to Cook Pasta Video
- How to Bake Homemade Steak Fries
- How to Grill a Whole Mackerel – Lemon Cedar Leaf Grilled Mackerel
- How to Make Breadcrumbs at Home