Grilled Corn Fritters fluffy & fabulous, not to mention sweet & flavorful with the charred bites of grilled corn added.
Try them out for this 4th of July celebration to wow your guests & yourself.
How to Cook Grilled Corn Fritters:
Type: Side Dish Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Grill Time: 10 – 12 min
Fry Time: 8 – 12 min for 2 batches
Yield: 8 servings
- 5 1/2 cups grilled corn kernels – scraped from the cob
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 4 1/2 tsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- sprinkle cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp butter or vegetable oil
- Place corn kernels into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in egg yolks, flour, salt, sugar and cayenne.
- In another small bowl, whip egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
- In a large, hot frying pan, heat butter or oil.
- Drop batter into frying pan, one heaping tablespoon at a time. * Tip: Do not crowd pan.
- Turn heat down to medium and cook, turning the fritters once, till browned on both sides – 2 – 3 min per side, without overcooking.
- Serve immediately and have sour cream available to accompany the fritters.
Tantalize your taste buds & fill your tummies with these fantastic Grilled Corn Fritters!
- How to Bake Goat Cheese & Walnut Soufflé
- How to Make Caramel Corn: National Popcorn Poppin’ Month
- How to Cook Pan Sauteed Spicy Caramelized Apples
- How to Grill Corn on the Cob on the BBQ
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Creamy Corn Casserole