Bright & beautiful, this healthy side dish of Asparagus with Hazelnuts & Orange will knock your socks off.
How to Cook Asparagus with Hazelnuts & Orange:
Type: Side Dish Recipe
Serve with: extra butter, if desired
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus – washed & prepared to cook
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts – chopped & toasted
- 1 3/4 tbsp orange zest
- juice of 1 orange
- Steam asparagus, which has been washed with the bottoms snapped off.
- In a large pan, combine butter, toasted & chopped hazelnuts, orange zest & orange juice.
- Cook over medium heat until the butter melts.
- Add in steamed asparagus to heat up.
- Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot or warm with a gorgeous dinner.
What a lovely accompaniment to your fabulous dinner this Asparagus with Hazelnuts & Orange will be.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Asparagus Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Green Beans with Lavender Butter + Video
- How to Cook Lemon Pie Filling
- How to Cook Lemon Curd + Video: Easter Surprises
- How to Cook Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops + Video
- How to Cook Asparagus in a Bamboo Steamer + Video