One of my mother’s favorite things to have for dinner is Broiled Lamb Chops.
On this day, I wanted to treat her to some beautiful New Zealand Spring lamb chops. I’m not a real lover of lamb, so it’s all for her.
This is a really basic recipe, as mom likes to just taste the lamb when enjoying this meat.
However, if you are so inclined, feel free to coat in olive oil, sprinkle with pepper, and use some garlic to marinate them, and then broil.
How to Broil Lamb Chops:
This is a super fast, super simple & super succulent recipe you’re sure to love cooking.
Type: Main Dish Recipe
Serve with: mint jelly
Prep Time: 5 min
Broil Time: 10 min
Serves: 2 people
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 2 lamb chops
- 10 – 12 peppercorns – freshly ground; I used red Kampot Peppercorns
- olive oil- to coat pan
- sea salt – I used Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Grind peppercorns.
- Grease an oven proof frying pan or a cookie sheet, and place lamb chops sprinkled in freshly ground pepper.
- Cook under broiler for 4 – 6 minutes per side or until browned.
- Sprinkle with sea salt & serve with some great side dishes.
You should love this recipe as much as mom did!
I hope you enjoy this Lamb Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Lavender Lamb Loin Chops: Upscale Superbowl Treats
- How to Make a Dry Spice Rub for Meat
- How to Make Rhubarb Horseradish Marinade for Pork Chops
- How to Roast Sweet Potato Medallions
- How to Cook Crusted Pork Loin Chops