In the video below, I used a black looseleaf tea that’s Cranberry flavored, with actual dried cranberries mixed in.
This tea is from Lauriam Tea House in Bowmanville, Ontario, and was lovingly given to me by one of my sisters, as she knows I really love tea.
Also, today I’m using a lemon zest flavored finishing sugar I showed you all how to make yesterday to sweeten my tea.
Don’t be scared in your kitchen to try something new. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re a champion in your kitchen!
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 1 tsp black tea – per each cup (~ 4 tsp/teapot)
- 8 oz water – per each cup (~32 oz/teapot)
- Boil water and pour over black loose leaf tea in a filter in either a cup or a teapot.
- Allow to steep for 5 mins only, no longer or it will be bitter.
- Remove tea filter from cup or pot
- Enjoy your tea by itself, with sugar, flavored finishing sugars and/or milk.
I hope you enjoy this How to Cook Video on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of White Tea
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Rooibos Tea
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Oolong Tea
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Darjeeling Tea
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Green Tea