National Vanilla Cupcake Day is November 10th, and this tasty recipe for Vanilla Cupcakes is simply scrumptious.
These miniature cakes can be frosted & decorated as you desire.
They are easy for children to hold onto & to eat. Kids love to help by adding ingredients to your bowl while making these lovely treats. Also, they are perfect for including with school lunches or an afternoon tea; even as desserts.
How to Bake Vanilla Cupcakes:
My recipe for these heavenly, baked vanilla cupcakes follows.
Type: Cupcake Recipe
Serve with: vanilla icing
Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: 12 – 15 min
Yields: 20 cupcakes
- 2 2/3 cups cake flour – sifted
- 2 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 9 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cups fine sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. * Tip: Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Grease & flour muffin tins or use muffin papers placed into muffin tins.
- Thoroughly whisk together, flour, baking powder & salt.
- In a large bowl, beat until creamy, egg yolks & vanilla extract.
- Beat butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add milk to yolk mixture, and add flour mixture in 3 parts, beating until smooth.
- Fill cupcake cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 12 – 15 min or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Transfer tin from oven to rack to cool. Remove cupcakes to a wire rack.
- When totally cool, ice tops with vanilla icing of your choice. Decorate as desired.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Baking Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Black Bottom Cupcakes for National Chocolate Cupcake Day
- How to Bake Mango Masala Chai Quinoa Muffins
- How to Bake Great Oatmeal Muffins: Oatmeal Muffin Day
- How to Bake Blueberry Burst Muffins
- How to Bake Buckwheat Sour Cherry Muffins with Honey Glaze