Super Bowl baked Sausage Puffs are a real treat as a tailgating appetizer as part of your delicious spread.
Make your Super Bowl delicious!
How to Bake Sausage Puffs:
You will need a few things…
Type: Appetizer Recipe
Serve with: dipping sauce
Prep Time: 12 min
Bake Time: 10 – 15 min
- 1 pkg puff pastry
- 1 large pkg small pork sausages
- sprinkle cayenne pepper – to taste
- pepper – t0 taste
- Roll out puff pastry into a rectangle about 1/8 – 1/4 inch thick.
- Lightly brush dough with melted butter.
- Sprinkle dough with a small amount of cayenne & pepper.
- Line up a row of pork sausages along the short side & roll up with the dough for only 3 or 4 turns. Continue doing this until all the dough is used up.
- Cut cylinders of sausage & dough into 1 inch pieces & place each piece on baking sheets.
- Place baking sheets into an oven of 400 degrees F, and bake until golden brown, about 10 – 15 min.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Tailgating Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Pork Sausages in Puff Pastry: School Lunch Ideas
- 7 Tips for Flakier Scones: How to Bake Flaky Scones
- How to Bake Ham Pasties + Video
- National Apple Turnover Day Sounds Amazing – Quick Recipe Included
- National Pizza with Everything (Except Anchovies) Day