Today, I was so pleasantly surprised and honored to see a cooking video made for me, Kimberly Edwards, by a very dear friend I’ve known for nearly 20 years that I traveled with in Australia, Lisa MacKinnon, and her daughter, Talia.
Lisa & Talia are die-hard CookingWithKimberly.com fans and created a recipe and video for Kimberly Edwards today for Feijoa & Apple Crumble. The video keeps freezing at certain points, but the audio is perfect and you can get the entire recipe, as well as some great snippets of action. Check out the video here, and be sure to give them Kudos for this recipe & video!
Here’s a photo of the finished product:
Now, I did create a video response to this amazing video for feijoa & apple crumble they so lovingly produced for me:
How cool was that?A hearty thank you to Lisa & Talia!!!
Fans, try something fun and create your own video, maybe even for little, old me, and let me know about it. You may even get featured here and receive a video response!
I hope you enjoyed this How to Cook Video on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Cooking with Kimberly’s Biggest Little Fans from New Zealand
- Happy 9th Birthday to Talia, the Web Chef Down Under
- Canadian Model & Web Chef, Kimberly Edwards, Shows Food Can be Fierce
- Cooking with Kimberly in HD
- How to Bake Napa Valley Vanilla Fig Balsamic Apple Crumble