Apple Pie Quickbread is quick & easy to make, and just as speedy in disappearing!
What sounds better than homemade apple pie? Not much, right?
My Apple Pie Quickbread Recipe is infused with those flavors and a few twists to add that “isn’t-that-apple-pie?” flavor.
It takes only 10 minutes to prepare, and you’ll have some “Apple Pie” within the hour! Enjoy…
Apple Pie Quickbread:
Type: Bread Recipe
Serve with: milk, tea or coffee
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40-50 min
Yield: 1 loaf
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup saltine cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp tapioca
- 2 eggs – large
- 1/2 cup lukewarm tea or water
- 1/2 cup peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 large apples – washed, cored, peeled, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, tapioca, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and apple chunks.
- In smaller, flat-bottomed bowl, add oil, tea/water, and eggs. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and bake in pre-heated oven for 40-50 min, or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 min in pan, then remove from pan to cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk and Enjoy!
You will just love this Apple Pie Quickbread because of the ease of this recipe, and the speed of baking.
- Banana Facts – Plus Great Whole Wheat Banana-Apple Bread!
- How to Bake Damson Plum Banana Quick Bread
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Strawberry Banana Bread
- How to Bake Strawberry Banana Bread + Video
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Banana Peanut Bread