This recipe is reminiscent of that wholesome, favorite, grandma-used-to-make pie flavors just about everyone LOVES, apple & cinnamon…what a combination.
My Apple Pie Quickbread Recipe is infused with those flavors and a few twists to add that “isn’t-that-apple-pie?” flavor.
It takes only 10 minutes to prepare, and you’ll have some “Apple Pie” within the hour! Enjoy…
Type: Bread Recipe
Serve With: Milk & Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40-50 min
Yield: 1 loaf
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup saltine cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp tapioca
- 2 eggs – large
- 1/2 cup lukewarm tea or water
- 1/2 cup peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 large apples – washed, cored, peeled, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, tapioca, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and apple chunks.
- In smaller, flat-bottomed bowl, add oil, tea/water, and eggs. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and bake in pre-heated oven for 40-50 min, or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 min in pan, then remove from pan to cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this Apple Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Banana Facts – Plus Great Whole Wheat Banana-Apple Bread!
- How to Bake Damson Plum Banana Quick Bread
- How to Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Scratch
- How to Bake Strawberry Banana Bread
- How to Bake Easy Bread Rhubarb Apple Cobbler