- How to Make Haskapa Whipped Cream + Video
- How to Make Haskapa Lime Milkshakes + Video
- How to Make Haskapa Pear Mocktails + Video
- How to Make Haskapa Cranberry Sauce + Video
- How to Make Haskapa Glaze for Poultry + Video
Posted By Kimberly Turner on Dec 5, 2017 in Alcohol Drink Recipes, Berries, Beverage Recipes, Birthday Recipes & Food, Canada Day, Cinco de Mayo Recipes, Coconut, Cooking How-To Videos, Cooking Shows, Cooking with Kimberly, Entertaining Guests, Featured, Fruit, Fruit & Vegetables, Haskap, Holidays & Events, How To Cook, Mother's Day, Pineapple, Sweets, Tropical, Vegan, Vegetarian, Victoria Day | 0 comments
Author: Kimberly Turner
Kimberly Turner is the web-chef behind CookingWithKimberly.com.
Food writer, food consultant and general lover of the delicious treats on our planet, Kimberly brings you hearty content, delicious offerings, fun antics, and some down-home cooked love with her mom making cameos.
Internet entrepreneur and marketer, International model, and Editor-in-Chief of a number of online publications.
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!