Great Resource for Loose Leaf Teas in Niagara Falls
I happened to notice an establishment on Lundy’s Lane today in Niagara Falls, Ontario that I hadn’t seen before.
LM Teas was formerly known as Lodi Market.
I am a serious darjeeling tea freak, so I needed to get some and noticed they were open.
I went in and saw hundreds of fabulous loose leaf teas, including 3 fantastic darjeelings of which I got a bag of each!
Try the SOOM Estate Darjeeling – it’s really great!
* Tip: Don’t forget to slightly cool your water from the boiling point before steeping darjeeling, and leave it only 3 minutes as opposed to the typical 5 minutes for black tea.
Also, I got to try a sample of their new Milk Oolong – what a flavor – it almost has a hint of a taste like buttered caramel corn to me. Really delicious and you can use it to brew 3 times!
All of the tea I purchased was phenomenal and organically grown, and they were extremely helpful in the store.
Be sure to check them out…
LM Teas is located at:
7666 Lundy’s Lane
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Phone: (905) 356-7678
I hope you enjoyed this awesome Niagara Food Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out Cooking With Kimberly on Facebook!
[tags]tea, tea house, LM Teas, Niagara food, Niagara Falls, Lodi Market[/tags]
- Mai Thai Cuisine Restaurant in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- New Favorite for Pizza and Chicken Wings in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Can You Eat Roses & Rose Products? + Video
- Order Green Pepper Seeds from the ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Kitchen Garden
- How to Buy Fresh Produce in Niagara