Being a serious tea lover, and recognizing the readers & fans alike out there that are avid tea connoisseurs as well, or for those of you who are looking to learn more about experiencing tea, then, this is the perfect tool for your kitchen.
So, here at CookingWithKimberly.com, I am offering up a handy, printable loose leaf tea-making recipe chart calculator will help you with brewing measurements, temperatures and steep times for 9 different genres of loose leaf teas in the Cooking with Kimberly Store.
- Yerba Mate
- Fruit Blends
- Wellness Blends
* You will also receive the compiled links of video post tutorials on how to brew the different teas as well, c/o Kimberly Edwards of CookingWithKimberly.com
Feel organized & prepared with this handy tool.
So, go ahead and grab one for only $0.97 by clicking on the grey “Add to Cart” button below, and enjoy always knowing exactly how to handle loose leaf teas in your kitchen.
I hope you enjoy this Tea Tool from Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Darjeeling Tea
- How to Make Chai Tea at Home – Kimberly Style
- Great Resource for Loose Leaf Teas in Niagara Falls
- Looking for a Great Fruit Tea?
- How to Brew Black Looseleaf Tea