Probably not, is my guess.
However, Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority presents you with Gourmet Abu Dhabi. This is a continuing endeavor, as 2012 will be the fourth edition in 2012.
Check out the videos:
Abu Dhabi is in the United Arab Emirates, and is quickly becoming a metropolitan super-city gaining world renown for many of its achievements, including architectural & engineering feats.
Not sure about you all, but that looks like a gala that I would have loved to be at, sampling tidbits from experienced, creative chefs cooking to impress! How about you?
Have you ever been to Abu Dhabi or the United Arab Emirates? What did you think of it? What did you think of the food available? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
I hope you enjoyed this Food Find on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Why Do We Eat So Much Sushi Until We Can’t Move?
- Why Do Sandwiches Taste Better When Someone Else Makes Them?
- Share Your Food Photos of CookingWithKimberly.com Recipes
- Will the “Rescue Chef” Shine on the Food Network?
- CookingWithKimberly.com Introduces ‘Culinary Questions with Kimberly’