Cinco de Mayo is, well, the 5th of May and, mistakenly, is often confused with Mexico’s Independence Day, which is September 16th. The 5th of May marks El Dia de la Bataille de Puebla, which means The Day of the Battle of Puebla.
What happened? The Mexicans won an unlikely victory over the French in Puebla, and Cinco de Mayo is a day to commemorate the cause of freedom & democracy during the first years of the American Civil War. It’s also a day to celebrate Mexican heritage & pride, and eat some fabulous food too.
That being said, Kimberly will speak with Tim on the radio about some scrumptious menu options for Cinco de Mayo with easy-to-follow tutorials in webisodes of Cooking with Kimberly, as well as user-friendly recipes on CookingWithKimberly.com.
Tune in Tomorrow:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online
I hope you enjoy these Cinco de Mayo Recipes on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Kimberly Turner’s Cinco de Mayo Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Cinco de Mayo Menu Ideas Sure to Please
- Tune In: Web Chef Kimberly with Cinco de Mayo Recipes on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Cinco de Mayo Recipes from Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Make Breath-Friendly Tomato Salsa + Video: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta