Rock the sandals off your guests at your celebration with these 4th of July Menu Ideas!
It’s time to grill on the BBQ and enjoy all that is red, white & blue.
These menu ideas for 4th of July will tantalize you with explosive flavors that are sure to please your taste buds and wow you with their gorgeous presentations.
4th of July Menu:
- BBQ Dry Rubbed Pork Ribs
- Grilled Beets Layered with Chevre
- Grilled Corn Fritters
- Macaroni Salad with Roasted Red Peppers & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Cranberry Lemonade Punch
- Red, White & Blue Curaçao Roasted Marshmallow Shots
These recipes are great for Independence Day, or any summer celebration.
If you’re looking for fabulous & explosive 4th of July Menu Ideas, you’ll just love these ones.
- How to Make Macaroni Salad with Roasted Peppers & Sun-Dried Tomatoes: 4th of July Fare
- How to Cook Grilled Corn Fritters: 4th of July Fare
- How to Cook Grilled Beets Layered with Chevre: 4th of July Fare
- A Father’s Day Menu with Grilling Flavor
- Catch the Podcast of School Lunch Ideas with Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’