Easy Tuna Rice Salad is a perfect, quick fix for lunch or dinner, both adults & kids will enjoy!
Looking for something a little different to bring to a picnic, potluck meal, bridal or baby shower? This salad will be tasty & give you a beautiful presentation, garnished with colorful vegetables or herbs.
Easy Tuna Rice Salad:
Make things easier & use rice that’s already cooked from leftovers the night before, or cook it up fresh – it’s up to you.
Type: Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 8 min
Yield: 3 – 4 servings
- 4 – 5 cups cooked rice – cooled
- 1 tin light flaked tuna
- 1/4 cup raw cabbage – finely shredded
- 2 tsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- sea salt & pepper – to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine rice, tuna, mayo, mustard & green onions.
- Add sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper & parsley.
- Stir in cabbage, until thoroughly combined.
Try your hand at making Easy Tuna Rice Salad, when you’re hungry & want something now!
Playlist: Tuna Recipes + Reviews
Playlist: Rice Recipes + Reviews
Playlist: Salad Recipes + Reviews
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Pasta Salad with Tuna
- How to Make Creamy Tartar Sauce
- How to Make Mom’s Macaroni Salad: Memorial Day Celebrations
- How to Cook Rice with Bacon, Tomato & Sweet Potato
- How to Make Grandma Kasper’s Fabulous Potato Salad: Mother’s Day Delights