So delicious and it only takes 3 minutes to make, you’ll look like a hero whipping this up in your kitchen.
Type: Dessert Sauce
Serve With: Desserts, ice cream, pancakes, fruit
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Yield: approximately 2 cups
- 1 1/4 cups Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 dashes Cayenne Pepper
- juice of 1/2 Lime
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into small bowls to dunk pancakes into, pour over ice cream, desserts, or fresh fruit.
* This recipe was made specifically for Kimberly’s Island Bread Pudding.
I hope you enjoyed this Sauce Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. For more great sauce recipes, check out this handy cookbook:
[tags]coconut cream sauce, coconut sauce, coconut, sour cream recipe, dessert sauce, fruit dip recipe, coconut lime, easy dessert sauce[/tags]
- How to Make Easy Coconut Cream Sauce for Dessert
- How to Make Kimberly’s Easy Cream Sauce for Desserts
- How to Make Coconut Curry Dip for Seafood
- How to Make Creamy Malibu Coconut Dipping Sauce
- How to Make Coeur la Crème: Valentine’s Day Treats