Ever made an entire menu on your grill? What a fun idea…and completely a possibility for this year’s Victoria Day!
What’s Victoria Day?
The weather is finally warm enough here to get outside & get to grilling – enjoying with friends & family! Canucks are always looking for a reason to party…
The leaves have popped on the trees, flowers are blossoming, and the bees are buzzing – Spring is such a great time of year with warm, mild conditions, blue skies, and sunshine that would make anyone happy.
That being said, an entire fire-grilled menu is what is in order – yes, the whole thing from start to finish! Think Kimberly can do it? We’re pretty positive she can…
Make sure you tune in for this interesting menu filled with flavor & a bit of char – yum!
Tune in Friday @ 7:20 am EDT:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Victoria Day never tasted so good – so, don’t miss Web Chef Kimberly on Tim Denis in the Morning with some exciting recipes!
- Catch Victoria Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Kicked Up Christmas Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Sexy Valentine’s Day Ideas with Web Chef, Kimberly Turner, on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Don’t Miss Halloween Treats from Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’