Labor Day is the last big hurrah of summer, so invite some family & friends, soak up the sun, and enjoy delicious offerings from the bountiful harvest of the season.
Be sure to listen to the podcast from this morning’s segment, and the recipes mentioned will be listed below it.
Listen to the Podcast:
Labor Day Menu Ideas:
On the Canadian front, I’m introducing to you an unbelievable line of products made with the new super-fruit, the haskap berry, from Haskapa. Full of antioxidants, and equally scrumptious with a combined flavor likened to that of blueberry, cranberry, raspberry & elderberry.
This Labor Day, I’m featuring a fantastic line of BBQ sauces & spice rubs from Napa Jack’s, and a flavorful & very versatile line of fruity vinegars from Napa Valley Vinegar Co. out of the Napa Valley from Wine Country Kitchens.
For more information on these great products, check them out online:
- Napa Apple Jack Salad with Peach Bourbon BBQ Vinaigrette
- Cucumber Salad with Smoked Paprika & Sweet Mango Dressing
- Grilled Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rubbed Corn-on-the-Cob
- Grilled Broccoli with Lemon Wedges
- Grilled Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rubbed Eggplant
- B-52 Toasted Marshmallow Shots
- Haskapa Pear Cocktails or Punch – spike those mocktails above with vodka or gin
We can’t wait for the weekend to enjoy this array of fabulous recipes.
Try out these Labor Day Menu Ideas from CookingWithKimberly.com for yourself and make some memories on this celebratory weekend.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Chipotle Cabernet BBQ Sauce
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rubbed Corn-on-the-Cob + Video
- Podcast: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Recipes with Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’