If you did not get the opportunity to come on out this past Thursday, November 8th to the 2012 Women in Finance Event in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada at Casablanca Winery Inn, then you certainly missed out on a great time with nearly 300 other like-minded ladies to network & enjoy an evening of Fun & Finance.
No problem, though…Here’s the video of the presentation by Cooking with Kimberly’s web chef, Kimberly Edwards.
In this video, you’ll learn how to make 3 Holiday recipes that could save some stress & pressure when unexpected guests show up at your door to visit.
- Holiday Cranberry Spiced Lemonade – Video Time: 3:10
- Fig & Pistachio Tapenade with Cream Cheese – Video Time: 9:12
- Bread Crust Date Butter Tartlets – Video Time: 17:40
Check out the video below for these 3 recipes with Ingredients & Instructions:
Thanks for checking out the presentation & hope to see you out there next year!
I hope you enjoy this Cooking with Kimberly Event. Until next time…
- ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Live at the Women in Finance Event – November 8th, 2012
- How to Make Holiday Cranberry Spiced Lemonade
- How to Make Spicy Fig & Pistachio Tapenade with Cream Cheese
- How to Make Hot Mulled Apple Cider Punch
- How to Bake Cranberry Rye Bread in a Bread Machine